The Emotions Sensory Wall Toy is an interactive wall toy that shows 12 children with different facial expressions and actions, providing children with a multi-sensory experience that encourages both visual and tactile engagement.
A great resource for children and adults that are non verbal or find it difficult to express emotion. This wall toy serves as a tool for children to explore and understand different feelings. From joy to surprise, children can connect with the characters, fostering emotional intelligence in an enjoyable way.
Ideas on how to use the Emotions Sensory Wall
- Turn the panel so that the red arrow points at the emotion that you're feeling!
- Spin the panel as the red pointer lands on different emotions, children not only observe but actively engage, acting out the feelings and fostering emotional intelligence in a delightful and interactive way
- Encourage physical activity and coordination as children respond to the prompts on the interactive wall. The engaging design motivates kids to mimic the actions, promoting healthy body movement and spatial awareness.
The sensory wall comes fully assembled with fixing holes for super easy wall fitting.
Sensory Wall Product Information
- Size: 565 x 450 x 65mm
- Recommended age: 18+ months
Sensory Wall Toy Safety
The Sensory wall is made with non-toxic paints & inks and comply with EN71 & ASTM toy standards.
Sensory Wall Benefits
- Encourages emotional intelligence.
- Enhances sensory exploration.
- Strengthens observation skills.
- Promotes quick response capabilities.
- Ideal for movement breaks in the classroom or at home.
- Adds an interactive element to playroom activities.