Let the games begin! Children and/or adults with learning difficulties will love to explore the alphabet and develop new words by sliding letters from the base to the top.
Can be used as a wall game or table game, no loose parts so it's perfect for children who don't like small pieces or for children/adults with PICA.
Designed for both home or school use, the Alphabet Sensory Wall is a great way to engage children and/or adults with learning difficulties whilst also teaching them the fundamentals of language, it's a great sensory wall panel to promote the alphabet and word creation in a fun way!
Get those hand-eye coordination skills flowing!
Sensory Wall Product Information
- Size: 600 x 400 x 35 mm (L x H x W)
- Recommended age: 3 years +
Sensory Wall Panel Safety
It's made with non-toxic paints & inks and comply with EN71 & ASTM toy standards.
Benefits of the Alphabet Sensory Wall
An Alphabet Wooden Wall Panel is your ticket to a fun, educational experience! Its sensory benefits help children learn their ABC's with ease.
Some of the benefits of our alphabet sensory wall panels are:
- letter recognition - The alphabet wall panel can display each letter of the alphabet in a clear and visually appealing manner. This helps children recognize and become familiar with the shapes and forms of the letters.
- multisensory learning - Our Alphabet sensory wall panel incorporate moveable letters that involves touch and sight providing a more immersive and memorable learning experience.
- fine motor skills - involves physical manipulation such as moving the letter and problem solving the path to create the word.
- independent learning and play - the alphabet wall panel can serve as an independent learning tool, allowing children to explore and interact with the letters at their own pace. It can also provide an engaging play activity, encouraging creativity and imaginative play as children experiment with the letters.
- classroom or home décor - in addition to its educational value, an alphabet wall panel can also serve as an attractive decorative element in classrooms, playrooms, or children's bedrooms. It adds a visually appealing and educational touch to the environment.
Get creative and hang your panel anywhere – an entertaining way to develop fine motor skills.