- Overlaying Wall Toy - is designed to help children's colour recognition. The upper panel is embedded with the acrylic sheet of the corresponding colour, rotate it to observe a new colour when mixing it with another underneath the acrylic sheet. You can make 60 different colours in total!
- Black & White Spinning Points Wooden Wall Toy - To play this sensory wall toy you must turn the discs to get amazing visual effects, different patterns will be seen at different rotation speeds.
- Mixing Colours Wall Toy - consists of different colour combinations, turn the disc hard to get a new various colours.
- Numbers Wooden Wall Toy - move the round brightly coloured wooden blocks to match the corresponding numbers on the panel. It's a great toy to help children count and recognise numbers in a fun way.
- Sliding Ball Numbers Sensory Wall Toy - the rotating panel allows the steel ball to reach the number along the number sequence, a great toy for dexterity and numeracy.
- Turning Windmill Gears Wall Toy - if you rotate one of the windmills on the sensory wall toy, which is driven by gears, the other windmill will rotate together, in the same way, turn the gear to drive the windmill to rotate.
The board fixes neatly to the wall so it doesn't take up lots of space so it is ideal for schools and nurseries. Great for a sensory wall!
A wall toy is such a great use of space as minimal space is required and can free up floor space, wooden wall toys are also especially useful for promoting standing whilst keeping children entertained. Great in an area where queuing is necessary - avoids boredom!
Sensory Wall Product Information
- Size: Each wooden bear wall toy is approx. - 300 x 300 x 24 mm
- Recommended age: 18 months +
Activity Wall Safety
It's made with non-toxic paints & inks and comply with EN71 & ASTM toy standards.